Get up close to Big Ben! The clock was first started on May 31st 1859, and Big Ben’s first chime rang from the 96-meter Elizabeth Tower on July 11th of the same year. This over 23” (60cm) high LEGO® interpretation of the iconic structure is a tribute to its engineering and architecture. It features a detailed facade with statues, shields and windows, and a clock tower with 4 adjustable clock dials and a removable roof allowing access to the belfry, plus buildable exterior elements including a sidewalk, lawn and a tree depicting the building’s location. This model makes a great display piece for the home or office.
- Big Ben features a detailed section of the Westminster Palace and the adjoining Elizabeth Tower, 4 detailed clock dials with movable hour and minutes hands, and a sidewalk, tree and grass area depicting the building’s location.
- Remove the top of the tower to access the Big Ben bell.
- Put your LEGO® building skills to the test!
- Special elements include 4 printed clock faces.
- Rare elements include ski poles, flowers and corner plates in molded gold color, and tinted-translucent elements.
- This set includes over 4,000 LEGO® pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+.
- Big Ben measures over 23” (60cm) high, 17” (44cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
All retired and rare LEGO® sets found on TRK Toys are brand new and sealed. While most of these LEGO® sets are in perfect condition, there may be occurrences of general/minor wear and tear. This is reflected in the pricing of the set. Please note that the contents inside are not affected.
All orders placed before 12:00 PM on Monday-Friday (AEST/AEDT) time will be dispatched next day. Orders are delivered using AusPost for Domestic (Australian).
Orders over $200 AUD (within Australia) will receive free standard shipping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.