Presenting the largest ship in the world – the record-breaking Maersk ‘Triple-E.’ Built from over 1,500 bricks, the model recreates the real vessel in amazing detail. Our LEGO® designers have included rare colors such as medium azur, dark red, sand blue and sand green. There are rotating gold-colored screw blades leading to the brick-built twin propeller engines, which you can view through the window built into the port side of the ship. You can even customize it by adding or removing the containers. This authentic set includes a display stand and fact plaque with detailed information about the ship and, as a finishing touch, there’s the gold coin that is added under the mast of all Maersk Line ships for good luck on their voyages. This model is perfect for LEGO fans!
- Features include rotating gold-colored propeller blades, brick-built twin 8-cylinder engines, viewing window into the engine compartment, adjustable rudders, detachable lifeboats, removable containers, rotating crane arms and a special ‘good luck’ coin
- Includes rare medium azur, dark red, sand blue and sand green colored elements
- Play with the model on carpeted surfaces or mount the model on the display stand
- Building instructions also include interesting facts about the real ship
- Includes 1,516 bricks
- Ship (mounted on stand) measures over 8” (21cm) high, 25” (65cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide
All retired and rare LEGO® sets found on TRK Toys are brand new and sealed. While most of these LEGO® sets are in perfect condition, there may be occurrences of general/minor wear and tear. This is reflected in the pricing of the set. Please note that the contents inside are not affected.
All orders placed before 12:00 PM on Monday-Friday (AEST/AEDT) time will be dispatched next day. Orders are delivered using AusPost for Domestic (Australian).
Orders over $200 AUD (within Australia) will receive free standard shipping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.